The latter years of life can be really tough.
Every day tasks can be so much harder, using more energy and sometimes even small things can end up being big risks.
The team at Kadia believe that no matter your age, you deserve every opportunity to enjoy each possible moment.
If you are
– finding every day tasks hard
– worried about falls in your home
– finding that you are going out less and less
– looking at downsizing
– moving to your children’s place
– moving out of a facility
– wanting to improve your safety and enjoyment in life
– are caring for your loved one and want to feel better equiped…
Then touching base with an OT can unlock a range of supports, services, equipment and training that would be able to help you step above the challenges of day to day life.
Occupational Therapists will look over all key areas of life, what brings you joy and the risks specific to you, and will work with you to draw up an action plan and connect you to the resources you need to live your golden years successfully.
Environment Risk Assessments